The name comes from prohibition-era slang meaning “the best.” Serve in a martini glass with a twist of orange (you can probably do a better job with the twist than I did for this cocktail!) If you like your cocktails sweet and zesty this is the perfect cocktail for you.
Bees Knees Cocktail
- 2 teaspoons runny honey
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 50ml Twisting Spirits Earl Grey distilled gin
- 15ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- Orange or Lemon twist to garnish
To Make Your Cocktail:
- Mix the honey with the hot water in a cocktail shaker to dissolve the honey.
- Fill the shaker with ice and pour in the gin and juices.
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the orange twist ?
Fancy giving this recipe a try?
If you do make this delicious little number please do let us know, its lovely to hear from you all and we’d love to know what you think! We have other cocktail recipes and the gins we would air them with so if you need some inspiration, check them out! Also we really love a recommendation so if you’ve made something nice that you’d like to share with us, please do!