Our newest and most daring creation to date.
A World first – this Kimchi infused Gin is so out there that we planned on only making 500 bottles and only in 20cl size. However, due to popular demand and a recent Taste of the West Gold Medal and Great Taste 3 Star award we’ve decided to distill more! We have also just launched in bigger 50cl bottles!
Mary’s homemade hand made Kimchi inspired by an ancient recipe that goes back thousands of years, meets our London Dry Gin. Aromatic, smooth, savoury and tangy, this is the authentic taste of Korea, bottled. Matured for several months to develop a deep robust flavour before being cold distilled and Twisted into our London Dry Gin.
This Kimchi-Gin is a world first and really is nothing like any other Gin you’ve ever tried. Kimchi Gin is Savoury, tangy, umami and tastes exactly like Kimchi with Juniper. If you don’t know what Kimchi is, please Google it first and make sure you know what to expect from this mind blowing creation. You can also make up a G&T with a difference. For this we recommend Franklin & Son Rosemary and Black Olive to create a wonderfully savoury drink. We would not recommend with any other flavoured or fruity tonics. Kimchi Gin works great in a Twisted Bloody Kim (see below).
- Taste: Savoury, tangy, umami, KIMCHI
- Serving Suggestions:
- Treat your taste buds and try in a Red Snapper (essentially a Bloody Mary where Gin is used instead of Vodka). We like to call this little number a Twisted Bloody Kim. Go mad and throw in all the veg from your fridge for garnish and to nibble on whilst you enjoy. If you like savoury, try it, you’ll won’t be disappointed!
- For a savoury sipping treat, make up a Martini like no other.
- Take a Negroni to a whole new level – a great savoury aperitif
- Or indeed enjoy neat.
- Botanicals: Kimchi and more
- ABV: 41.5%
- Awards: Taste of the West 2012 Gold – Great Taste 2021 3 Stars